● Officially Licensed: Officially Licensed Mercedes Benz 6V electric ride on vehicle. This toy car provides the high-class luxury of real Mercedes-Benz 300SL with additional features your little one will love.
● Two Control Modes: 1. Parental Remote Control Mode: You can control this car to enjoy the happiness of being together with your baby. 2. Battery Operate Mode: Your baby can operate this car by himself/herself by electric foot pedal and steering wheel.
● Safe and Durable Use: Made from rugged high-quality plastics, sturdy and durable. Comfortable seat with safety belt provides large space for your baby to sit.
● Authentic Driving Experience: The car can go forward/backward, turn left/ right, stop. And the working lights and music function add realism to the driving experience.
● Ideal Present for Kid: Suitable for kids 37-72 months of age with a weight capacity of 44 lbs. Enjoy about 60 minutes of continuous fun after charging.
|Size||43.3'' x 21.6'' x 18.1'' (L x W x H)|
|Carrying capacity||44 lbs|
|Battery for the car||6V 4AH,closed dry battery|
|Battery for the remote control||2 AA 1.5V|
|Charger||Input AC 220V 50HZ/output DC 6V 800Ma|
|Charging period||8-12 hours each time|
This toy car provides the high class luxury of real mercedes-benz 300Sl with additional features your little one will love.
Its LED headlights and horn and mp3 aux with volume control provide a genuinely enjoyable environment for your babies when driving. This is a perfect gift for your kids and can be driven by your child or remote controlled by yourself If u want.
If you are looking for a toy car like this, don't hesitate to place an order!
- This product is not for sale in California
- Suitable for child with age 37 to 72 months
- Drives on flat Surfaces
- Battery operated, continuous fun for 1 hour
- With Parental remote control m
- P3 Input
- Comfortable Seat with Safety belt
- Foot Pedal for acceleration
- With horn
- Movable wing mirrors
- LED headlights (looks as real!)
- 2 mode: r/c(remote control) and b/0(battery operate) mode